Customer Service Representative APPLY NOW
Our Customer Service Representatives work directly with customers, vendors, and internal team members, either on the phone, by e-mail, or in-person, to meet their needs and exceed their expectations joyfully and energetically. A Customer Service Representative should be detail-oriented, solution driven, with strong communication and time management skills, and able to handle difficult situations with grace and respect. In addition, this individual should be a team player who is open to asking questions to learn and grow within the department.
General Expectations and Duties
- Answer incoming phone calls on a regular basis
- Order Entry
- Proofreading documents/content
- Maintaining customer web-based order downloads and invoicing
- Assist with setting up wholesale customers
- Assist customers with various Sales/Marketing questions
- Work closely with PGD distribution regarding product availability and specific customer information
- Filing/mailing/e-mailing invoices and monthly statements
- Flexible to daily changes
- Multi-tasking is a must with the ability to prioritize tasks to complete them efficiently and effectively
Responsibilities and essential job functions
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to assist in achieving organizational goals and in managing business situations.
- Ability to organize information and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines in time sensitive situations based on customer needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills to achieve effective communication (both written and verbal) with internal and external customers.
- Proficient computer skills, including, but not limited to, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Willingness to perform other tasks as assigned by management.
- BS/BA preferred, or 3-5 years CSR experience
- Advanced level of experience in a “call center” type office environment using a multi-line phone system preferred
- Prior experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX system preferred
- Working knowledge of math, numbers, money counting, etc.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be adaptable to changing business volume and demands
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Ability to build strong business relationships—both internal and external
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain in a stationary position, walk, reach with hands and arms, push, pull, grasp (simple/power), twist (neck/waist), stoop, bend, and kneel. Must be able to lift a maximum of 25 lbs.
The employee is often required to sit. The employee constantly positions him/herself, including under counters, fixtures or in storage areas to operate a variety of office machines, such as a computer, fax machine, computer printer, etc.
The person in this position frequently communicates with customers, mostly over the telephone, to meet, greet, service and to sell products; must be able to document incidents with ability to accurately exchange information in these situations.
To Apply For This Position:
Complete the form below and upload a resume.
Fill out an online application rather than submitting a resume by clicking over to the Application Form.|||Dalton, Ohio|||Customer Service||||||iMOSASXenpaz5SqS|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single|||42|||||||||false