Finishing Team Member APPLY NOW
The role of a Finishing Team member is to safely and efficiently work throughout the Finishing department filling the role as a paint line operator.
General Responsibilities & Duties:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides support to the Finishing Team
- Loads product onto conveyor belt to be painted
- Unloads finished products off conveyor belt and stacks on pallets
- Move pallets within the department and to/from other departments utilizing pallet jacks
- Clean equipment on a daily basis
- May assist with staining of product
- Mix paint and/or stains of specified color
- Smooths surface of wooden products using hand sander
- Inspects products for quality of paint as well as defects such as knotholes, cracks and splits
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred
- Read, write and comprehend the English language
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Lift a maximum of 50 pounds
- Working knowledge of math, numbers, etc.
- Work at a fast-pace consistent with other team members
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Detail-oriented, problem solving skills, basic mathematical skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain in a stationary position, walk, reach with hands and arms, lift, push, pull, grasp (simple/power), twist (neck/waist), stoop, bend, and kneel. The employee is frequently required to sit/stand for long periods of time.
To Apply For This Position:
To submit your resume, complete the form below.