Graphic Designer APPLY NOW
The graphic designer is responsible for developing a variety of cross channel content as well as photographing products in a studio environment using professional lighting and equipment.
This position requires outstanding organizational skills, creative thinking, attention to detail, strong collaboration with other team members, and the ability to manage multiple project deadlines.
- Develop assets for digital marketing such as website, social media, email, and video
- Photograph a wide range of products to display across digital platforms
- Capture product functionality, features, and benefits
- Color correct and edit product images for use in catalogs, ads, and marketing tools
- Maintain image quality and consistency across all digital assets
- Utilize Photoshop actions to automate image editing processes
- Organize, manage, and maintain library of digital assets such as original advertising and marketing files, product photos, etc.
- Work alongside sales and marketing team members to build and maintain brand standards
- Design advertising elements for both retail and wholesale businesses
- Create marketing materials such as brochures, trade show graphics, sales pitches, etc.
- Collaborate with other designers to develop and maintain a look and feel for company assets including catalog, digital storefronts, and advertisements
- Adapt and flex to a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Strong ability to multitask and manage varying deadlines
- Willingness to adapt to constructive feedback and follow brand standards
- Proactive in problem-solving and exemplify independent thinking
- Maintain ability to translate written and spoken ideas into visual design
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Display a well-established knowledge of typography, color, and production
- Participate in continuous learning to keep skills and industry knowledge current
- Proven ability to communicate thoroughly, expressing ideas, concepts and needs amongst team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
- 2-4 years of related design and/or photography experience preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Expert level in InDesign and Photoshop a plus)
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to multitask
- Read, write and comprehend the English language
- Stand or sit for long periods of time
- Working knowledge of math, numbers, etc.
- Work at a pace consistent with changing business volume and demands
- Adapts well to change; flexible
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain in a stationary position, walk, reach with hands and arms, push, pull, grasp (simple/power), twist (neck/waist), stoop, bend, and kneel. The employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time.
To Apply For This Position:
Complete the form below and upload a resume.
Fill out an online application rather than submitting a resume by clicking over to the Application Form.|||Dalton, Ohio|||Marketing||||||m~2OpcwvDxEkuqSO|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false