Graphic Designer APPLY NOW
The graphic designer is responsible for creating visually appealing designs to be applied to inspirational home décor and gifts. This position will join a thriving team of designers that collaborate to produce a variety of layouts integrating typography, photography, embellishments, and backgrounds. Duties will require a strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, exceptional organization skills, and a willingness to learn and adapt to an ever-changing industry.
- Collaborate with a team of designers to create on trend décor, layouts, and designs
- Build product templates that include complex structure, layers, groups, etc.
- Reformat, manipulate, and produce basic layouts as directed
- Organize, manage, and maintain library of working and existing art assets
- Prepare, package, and preflight files to meet press specifications
- Ensure creative vision and high-quality standards are maintained across all print materials
- Display a well-established knowledge of typography, color management, spot color, process color, overprint, bleed, and production
- Maintain an understanding of raster and vector graphics
- Adapt and flex to a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Strong ability to multitask and manage varying deadlines
- Willingness to adapt to constructive feedback and follow direction
- Proactive in problem-solving and exemplify independent thinking
- Maintain ability to translate written and spoken ideas into visual design
- Participate in continuous learning to keep skills and industry knowledge current
- Proven ability to communicate thoroughly, expressing ideas, concepts and needs amongst team members
- Bachelor’s degree or associate’s degree in Graphic Design preferred
- 2-4 years of related design experience preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to multitask
- Read, write and comprehend the English language
- Stand or sit for long periods of time
- Working knowledge of math, numbers, etc.
- Work at a pace consistent with changing business volume and demands
- Adapts well to change; flexible
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain in a stationary position, walk, reach with hands and arms, push, pull, grasp (simple/power), twist (neck/waist), stoop, bend, and kneel. The employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time.
To Apply For This Position:
Complete the form below and upload a resume.
Fill out an online application rather than submitting a resume by clicking over to the Application Form.|||Dalton, Ohio|||Graphic Design ||||||8k8a1xg1QjovMEZA|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single|||42|||||||||false