Inside Sales Representative APPLY NOW
P. Graham Dunn is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team of Employee Owners. If you have prior experience in sales, are a self-starter, have a desire to expand your career, and are “money-motivated”, then P. Graham Dunn has the opportunity for you! We are looking for individuals with a strong work ethic and who take great pride in their work! This person must have a high sense of urgency to give clients an “inspired” experience. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, and closing sales.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Utilize resources including sales leads, previous customer lists, marketing collateral, and supplemental sales training.
- Effectively demonstrating to potential customers the value of P. Graham Dunn products.
- Able to respond to warm sales leads and convert them to sales.
- Conduct outbound calls to potential customers in the designated market.
- Collaborate with the sales team to achieve sales targets and objectives.
- Build, secure, and expand relationships with assigned accounts.
- Provide assigned accounts with quotes, proposals, and presentations for specific opportunities as needed.
- Provide timely and accurate information to new and existing customers when requested, using product and application knowledge.
- Apply product knowledge, representing a product that will set the customer apart from their competitors.
- Understand the entire sales process and procedures.
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions and sales activities in the CRM system.
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for sales growth.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 years of sales experience, preferred.
- Associate degree in Business Administration or related field is a PLUS
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office as well as CRM platforms preferred.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (with internal and external customers), through phone, e-mail, and in-person interactions.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to remain in a stationary position, walk, reach with hands and arms, push, pull, grasp (simple/power), twist (neck/waist), stoop, bend, and kneel.
To Apply For This Position:
To submit your resume, complete the form below. To fill out an application rather than submitting a resume, click over to the Application Form.|||Dalton, Ohio|||Sales||||||viIa3U0GA4HZLNRP|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||