Marketing Manager APPLY NOW
The marketing manager is responsible for the preparation, planning and execution of marketing all corporate strategies. Primary functions are to implement marketing, branding, and advertising plans. This position requires a strong ability to plan ahead, communicate thoroughly, remain extremely organized, and maintain a positive attitude. Daily tasks include developing content, enhancing programs, analyzing results, building relationships, and collaborating with product development, sales, and design.
- Develop product packaging and selling tools, ranging from labeling and product catalogs, to sales sheets and product signage
- Initiate and build promotions to improve product offerings and increase sales; develop new, cutting edge marketing tools to assist sales representatives and customer service team
- Develop marketing plans for a multichannel business including wholesale, retail, and personalization program
- Drive any and all aspects of advertising from social media efforts, to traditional executions such as radio, newspaper, and trade publications; provide creative direction
- Create and run reports to analyze sales and effectiveness of marketing efforts, provide insight based on findings
- Attend trade shows, manage events and conferences
- Provide insight concerning new product development, ranging from market analysis to product presentation, packaging, and price
- Curate web content – product descriptions, images, events, and articles
- Craft clear, concise product copy for use in catalogs and advertising collateral
- Track and proof content and copy in ads, signage, and catalogs
- Maintain a working knowledge of marketing tools, formats, and media
- Collaborate with coworkers to improve and grow P. Graham Dunn business
- General administrative duties in support of all marketing efforts
- Utilize Microsoft Office Suite for communication and organization
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on business/marketing, preferred
- 5-10 years of related work experience, preferred
- Highly detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Ability to develop multiple projects from concept to completion
- Teachable attitude, acceptance of constructive feedback, and willingness to learn
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and prioritize projects; flexibility
- A basic understanding of Graphic Design; Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Strong listening skills and ability to problem solve
- Ability to supervise 2-3 employees
This position should expect to travel approximately 5-10 times per year (trade shows, business meetings, special events, etc.).
- Read, write and comprehend the English language
- Sit/Stand for long periods of time
- Working knowledge of math, numbers, etc.
- Work at a pace consistent with changing business volume and demands
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build positive working relationships
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, remain in a stationary position, walk, lift/carry up to 25 pounds, reach with hands and arms, push, pull, grasp (simple/power), twist (neck/waist), stoop, bend, and kneel. The employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time.
To Apply For This Position:
To submit your resume, complete the form below. To fill out an application rather than submitting a resume, click over to the Application Form.|||Dalton, Ohio|||Sales & Marketing||||||Y2L_Kvgi~FmRwhb8|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false