Packaging Department - Assembler APPLY NOW
A packaging assembler prepares packaging work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions and part lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials. They are responsible for the overall quality & production of folded & glued packages, in addition to preventative care and maintenance to assigned equipment.
- Assemble packaging like boxes/crates
- Label and record what is packed while inspecting boxes for tears, cracks, and dents
- Check production schedule
- Read work orders
- Setup and run UPC stickers
- Perform basic press maintenance
- Resolves assembly problems
- Keeps equipment/ work station clean
- Attention to detail a must
- Sound organizational skills
- Experience managing multiple priorities
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Must be able to wear proper PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
- Ability to read & interpret instructions
- Identify problems/missing information and address them proactively
- Basic computer skills a must.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain in a stationary position, walk, reach with hands and arms, push, pull, grasp (simple/power), twist (neck/waist), stoop, bend, and kneel. The employee may be required to sit/stand for long periods of time.
To Apply For This Position:
To submit your resume, complete the form below. To fill out an application rather than submitting a resume, click over to the Application Form.|||Dalton, Ohio|||Packaging||||||SgX2woVBeBtYf-5M|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single|||42|||||||||false