Production Team Member APPLY NOW
A Production Team Member will, in a safe yet efficient manner, support the production team by assisting with various production operations, such as assembling, packaging, painting/finishing, milling, sanding, various machine operation, and shipping as instructed by supervisors.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with fast changing priorities.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
- Follow all company rules and policies.
- Follow all safety rules and quality standards.
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Work at a pace consistent with changing business volume and demands
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Basic mathematical skills
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Identify problems/missing information and address them proactively
- Candidate has to be a strong team player and reliable.
- Flexible schedule is required
- Must be able to wear proper PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
- Read, write and comprehend the English language
- Candidate must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to remain in a stationary position, walk, reach with hands and arms, push, pull, grasp (simple/power), twist (neck/waist), stoop, bend, and kneel. The employee is frequently required to stand for long periods of time (approximately 8-9 hours per day).
To Apply For This Position:
To submit your resume, complete the form below. To fill out an application rather than submitting a resume, click over to the Application Form.|||Dalton, Ohio|||Production||||||M4V9dQOOODcVRZdB|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||